VMware is the industry-leading virtualization software company. Their technologies simplify IT complexity and streamline operations, helping businesses become more agile, efficient and profitable. By virtualizing infrastructure—from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices—we enable IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
|Price:||from $22.95 to $114.95|
|Platforms:||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Mac OS X 10.8 or later; OS X Yosemite recommended
|Requirements:||Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
VMware Fusion 7 Pro takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users, developers and IT admins. With leading edge desktop virtualization features, VMware Fusion 7 Pro delivers powerful virtual machines, superior performance and enhanced usability.
- Designed for OS X Yosemite and ready for the latest releases of Windows 8
- Create powerful virtual machines to run the most demanding applications
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload a virtual machine
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
VMware Fusion 7 is recommended for home users who are looking for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows applications on a Mac.
VMware Workstation 11 takes virtualization to the next level with the broadest operating system support, rich user experience, a comprehensive feature set and high performance. VMware Workstation is designed for professionals that rely on virtual machines to get their job done.
VMware Player Pro is a streamlined desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. With its simple user interface, unmatched operating system support and portability, it’s now easier than ever for IT professionals to get their users up and running with a corporate desktop.
VMware vSphere Essentials KitBuy Now
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit provides a starter kit for small businesses to virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment.
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Reduce IT footprint and simplify management
- Save on IT hardware costs
- Improve service levels and application quality
- Strengthen security and data protection
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vCenter Server Essentials
- vCenter Operations Manager Foundation
This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials.
The vSphere Essentials Kit licenses are perpetual and do not have an end date. The subscription term includes updates and new releases of the selected product during the time frame selected.
vSphere Essentials Plus KitBuy Now
VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit provides an all-in-one solution for small businesses to virtualize their physical servers and reduce hardware costs while ensuring superior high application availability and data protection.Included with this license is one year Basic support & subscription.
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit TermBuy Now
VMware vSphere Essentials Kit (Term License) delivers the industry-leading virtualization platform for small businesses at an affordable price. Small businesses can virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment.
Term license offers an additional option for customers with smaller IT budgets. The price includes the product license valid for 1 year. VMware Per Incident Support is sold separately .
vSphere StandardBuy Now
VMware vSphere Standard provides an entry solution for basic consolidation of applications to slash hardware costs while accelerating application deployment.
VMware vSphere with Operations Management Standard Edition provides server consolidation, business continuity, and insight to workload capacity and health.
VMware Horizon View StandardBuy Now
VMware® Horizon™ View Standard provides simple powerful VDI with great user experience.
- Centralized virtual desktop management governed by business policies.
- Blast Experience to deliver consistent user experience different devices and locations.
- Application packaging with VMware ThinApp.
- Optimized for the Software Defined Datacenter with vSphere Desktop, vCenter Desktop.
- Lower total cost of ownership of existing Windows PCs and applications.
VMware Horizon EnterpriseBuy Now
VMware® Horizon Enterprise delivers desktops and applications with closed-loop management and automation.
VMware MirageBuy Now
VMware Mirage™ is a centralized endpoint management and recovery solution. Mirage enables IT organizations to centralize images of virtual and physical machines and manage this environment while users execute locally.
Socialcast by VMWareBuy Now
Socialcast® by VMware®. Work smarter, move faster, get more done in a day. Join thousands of companies around the world and start seeing the benefits of enterprise social networking.
VMware vRealize Log InsightBuy Now
VMware vRealize™ Log Insight™ delivers real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, high performance search and better troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
Extends Analytics to Log Data
- With huge amounts of machine data generated in dynamic, virtual and cloud infrastructures on a daily basis, there is an acute need to apply analytics-based technologies to solve IT problems. vRealize Log Insight extends VMware’s leadership in analytics capabilities to unstructured data and log management, giving you operational intelligence and deep, enterprise-wide visibility across all tiers of your IT infrastructure and applications.
Easy to Use and Accessible Log Management
- Unlike command line-based tools or highly specialized solutions that are only available to the largest of enterprises, vRealize Log Insight’s is accessible to everyone. Its log management is fast to deploy and easy to use, with intuitive interactions that get you started with log analytics immediately, without the need to learn a new query language.
Optimized for your VMware Environment
- Get built-in support for your VMware deployments and the predictable, competitive pricing you expect from VMware.
Intelligent Log Analysis Operations
- Log Insight adds to the predictive analytics of vRealize Operations Management with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping, an important new technology that can group related data together to aid you in detecting problems more quickly than the leading solution.
- Get easy integration with vRealize Operations and many other vendors. In addition, universal unstructured data collection extends operational visibility and proactive management capabilities across infrastructure and applications across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- Universal Log Collection
- Powerful Log Analytics
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Now with Reliable Windows and Linux Support
- Easy to Use and Deploy
- Built-in vSphere Knowledge
- Integration with vRealize Operations
- Simple and Predictable Pricing Model
vCenter Server EditionsBuy Now
VMware vCenter Server Foundation provides powerful management tools for smaller environments (up to 3 vSphere hosts) looking to rapidly provision, monitors, and control virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager StandardBuy Now
Site Recovery Manager Standard Edition is designed for smaller environments and is limited to 75 protected virtual machines per site and per instance of Site Recovery Manager.