PCKeeper is the one-stop software solution for keeping your PC in top-notch condition and protecting it from threats, both online and offline. With PCKeeper system problems, viruses, malware and security vulnerabilities can be fixed with just one button click.
|Platforms:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista|
|Requirements:||PCKeeper is a small, quick program so there are no minimum memory or hard drive requirements.|
PCKeeper LiveIntroducing PCKeeper Live, a new way to care for your PC. Its unique technology allows real certified technical specialists to spot problems on your PC and fix them remotely.
- Windows Optimization
- Spyware/Malware/ Adware Removal
- Fast PC Cleanup
- Reduced Boot Time
- Unwanted toolbars can change your browser settings, slow down your internet connection and compromise your privacy.
Uncover Suspicious Software
- Many PC users are unaware of some of the software that has been downloaded onto their PCs. We identify suspicious programs and submit them for your review.
Configure Your Firewall
- Sometimes firewall settings are changed by malicious applications in order to bypass your PC's security and hold your PC hostage.
Eliminate System Problems
- Over time, all Windows PCs accumulate dozens of system errors that inevitably cause the PC to slow down. Our technical experts have a fix for each error.
Remove Spyware / Malware / Adware
- Third-party software can harbor spyware, malware and adware. We monitor third-party software installed on your PC and remove detected infections.
Protect Your Privacy
- Websites have many tactics for tracking your online activities, such as storing tracking cookies. We identify and remove these files to preserve your privacy.
Correct Registry Problems
- Windows Registry problems can cause countless different PC malfunctions. We safely correct the most of registry problems to ensure smooth Windows experience.
Clean Up Junk
- All PCs have junk files, which take up space and reduce performance. We can clean up the junk without harming any of your personal files.
Reduce Your Boot Time
- If Windows is taking a long time to boot up, it may be because of the many different programs and services that are set to run every time you start your PC. We can help you choose which services you don't need, so that you can reduce your boot time.
Optimize Windows Processes
- Get expert advice on which services you need or don't need running in the background and optimize your Windows experience.
Check For Updates
- Keeping your Windows and security software up to date is crucial to staying safe online. Our experts regularly check your system to make sure everything is updated.